Butch Black wrote:

Previously, Ryan wrote:

So, time to make the announcement. After returning my ist D, I now find

myself with a C***n 20D, 17-85 f4-5.6IS USM, a 580EX speedlite, a BG-E2
battery grip, an E1 hand strap, an extra battery and a B+W MRC UV filter.

I miss my kidneys.
One question. Why? Please answer truthfully.

because it's hard to take a P*** without kidneys

Someone had to say it

Butch

Yes, yes they did...

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke