Hi folks,

Just a quick note to say adios! For those of you that don't know, we are
moving house over the next couple of weeks and my hubby has already left to
start his job in our new town (which is 15 hours drive away), so guess who
is left to do all the packing/moving/cleaning etc. while still trying to
keep my photographic appointments, oh, and there is this little matter of a
couple of kids that need looking after too....So anyways, due to my PDML
addiction, I will be unsubscribing (TEMPORARILY) so that I can pack up my PC
and concentrate on other things for a bit.  I will be arriving in our new
house on the 21st of the month, so will be back at about this time.  I
wasn't going to unsubscribe, but just didn't want to come back online and
find 3000 PDML messages waiting in my Inbox.  Anyways, I will submit to the
gallery this month as I have a really good idea for the "Architecture"
subject and I may just go and shoot it this afternoon.

As for my take on the comments to the PUG, I feel that we should definitely
keep them in some way, shape or form, but that we should just be a little
more subtle about how we give what would be perceived as the "negative"
aspects of  a shot.

I would also like to thank Adelheid for the comments on EyeSpy.  My dog is
so big that he is an easy model.  He is too lazy to be running off anywhere
too fast!

So please feel free to email me off-list to stay in touch, but I will only
be checking my email once every couple of days, so please don't be annoyed
if immediate replies aren't forthcoming.  I will lurk around PDML until
tonight if anyone else has something they need me to know or would just like
to say Au Revoir....

8-)

Fairy.