On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:52:14 -0800, Shel Belinkoff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just a silly snap, referencing something Frank mentioned a while back.
> Maybe someone has a suggestion for evening out the tonality in the sky,
> which is really why I posted this image instead of one of some similar pics.
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~my-pics/mailboxes/airmail.html

I can't help with your tonality question.

But, I think it's a funny pic, and I'm glad you posted it.

And I thought that the farmer near Petersburg, Ontario, Canada was
being original...

OTOH, maybe ~your~ guy copied it from "my" guy.

<vbg>

cheers,
frank