Ever since there was an issue with Yahoo taking images and/or designs off of
peoples freebie web sites, which if you read the fine print was legal for
them to do, I have been nervous about posting on any web space other then my
own.  That doesn't mean folks can't still attempt to steal my images, but at
least I haven't given up my legal rights in any way.  All these networks
being discussed, do they guarantee the owner they won't sell them to someone
else without you getting credit?

I realize these sites give you more exposure then I'm going to get on
private web space, but it would really piss me off if I found my work used
commercially without my being credited, royalty etc.

Dave