Fra: Paul Stenquist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 2. december 2004 00:42
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Epson Printer (Stylus Photo)

My Epson 2200 is an absolute joy. It uses seven inks, five colors plus
black and light black. The cartridges can be replaced individually.
And, as with the Canon, I can pop a cartridge out and reinsert it to
try for another print. It's so quiet, I sometimes have to walk right up
to it to make sure it's printing. Prior to this printer I had an Epson
1200 Stylus Photo. Never had a problem with that printer either,
although the 2200 is definitely superior in terms of the way it renders
shadows and gradations of color. My next printer will be the Epson that
replaces the 2200.
Paul