Here's a copy of my earlier post in case it didn't get to
the list:

I just took a series of shots using an M type lens at f5.6 and TTL
flash on the D in Manual Mode at 1/150 second and ISO 400.
I was about 4.5ft (1.5M) from the subject.
Used the pop up flash, room was very dimly lit.

At EC settings from -2.5 to +2.5 all of the shots are *uniformly*
overexposed.
What gives, does EC not affect TTL flash in manual?
What does one do in this situation?

TIA
Don