One thing to consider. I have the JOBO CPE-2 with lift (wwhich was, as
you note, quite cheap). Although only doing B&W in it so far. One
thing to consider though, try getting a CPP-2 with lift. It has better
(digital) temperature control and also a cold water valve, which both
combine to simpler work at high temperature.

I can't help much on the processes. I just remember Tetenal had
several, including some tablets only (easy to mix). In fact Tetenal
had so many E6 and C41 kits that it got me confused ;-)

IIRC, the Kodak kit is the full spec E6 process with the most number
of separate baths, the others use usually combined bleach and fix and
sometimes more combined with stabiliser? Though the Kodak might be
more archival. dunno.

Good light!
           fra