Christian wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 12/1/2004, 2:57 AM:
>
>  > What is your prefered sharpness setting in the *istD.
>
> Lately i've set everything at the middle setting which is "normal" i
> guess.  I shoot RAW almost exclusively so I'll make adjustments on a
> per-picture basis in Camera RAW and PS CS.
>
> --
> Christian
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't have the capacity to shoot raw (balst) on my darksider
Powershot80.  I did
set the sharpening to low but like the so-called "neutral" setting and
now am
struggling to find how to revert to it in the manual after setting it to
low for some
reason that seemed like a good idea at the time.  havent done much fun
stuff with it
recently - mainly just ebay things.

annsan