On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:56:45 -0500, Paul Stenquist
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  From the park above the palisades just off Ocean and Broadway.
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2926176&size=lg

Beautiful!

You know what I like?  I know it sounds silly, but I like the "hair"
on the trees on the left, and the texture of the bark of the two on
the right.  They give the shot an amount of "realism" that's needed.

I'm not sure how to properly explain it, but everything's so "perfect"
that it almost looks like something computer generated, or like
someone drew it.  Those two details take a bit of the perfection out,
to make it beautifully real.

Do I make sense?  (I fear not).

Anyway, gorgeous photo, Paul.

thanks,