On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:18:05 -0500, Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This just in -
> So you guys can get a glimpse of moi and a few of
> my old pics - I don't know
> if you get to see the un-bleeped version or the
> bleeped version up there
> but it is a fascinating and funny film - even if
> you don't play Scrabble.
>
> My favorite part, is, of course, when the run the
> credits :) - but in the TV
> version they go too fast

Hey, Ann,

Well, I've already seen it, during a private screening, with
extraneous commentary not heard on the video <vbg>.

No need to worry, CBC Newsworld won't bleep out a thing.  It will be
heard in all its coarse glory (that would be Marlon who does most of
the swearing, right? <g>).

Come to think of it, even our non-cable broadcast networks don't bleep
out much, at least not compared to what I see on US networks.
Sometimes, we even get to see naughty bits on prime time.  The shock!
The horror!

Mind you, we're going to legalize pot and have already legalized gay
marriage, so see what lack of censorship does?  <g>

Seriously, anyone who gets Newsworld should watch.  It's a fun doc.

cheers,
frank