On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:49:44 -0500, Amita Guha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Last week, we saw my friend's 2 1/2 month old baby for the first time. I'm
> still learning to shoot indoors, but this shot was one of the non-blurry
> ones. I corrected for the yellow cast in Capture One.
>
> http://sunny16.smugmug.com/gallery/300338
>
> Amita

Haven't had much time to be online this week, it seems, so I'm playing
catch-up with PAW's and PESO's.

Amita, this is a lovely shot!  What an expressive face - an captured
beautifully, too.

I'm not a "baby person", but your photo brought a smile to the face of
this still-too-young curmudgeon.  <vbg>

cheers,
frank