> In a message dated 5/9/2001 7:27:41 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > Must tmax film be developed with tmax developer?
> >
> >  Tx,
> >  Collin

With T-Max 400, I've had better success using D-76 1:1. I generally rate
the film at 320 and soup it for 10 minutes at 68 degrees. For T-Max 100,
I use D-76 straight up of T-Max developer. T-Max developer works best at
75 degrees, but development times are short, so you have to be careful.
A mistake of 30 seconds can make a big difference in density.