Hi Paul,

I had all three plugged into the power pack, and I
thought I had 2 set up as slaves.  This was my first
time using these lights, so I'm not completely sure.

A local repair shop (Pentax authorized) tells me that
there is an internal fuse that has probably blown.
I'll send it in to Pentax after the holidays.

Looks like I'm off to buy a 360 flash today for
wireless set up.