In a message dated 12/19/2004 3:51:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This is the critter that joined my household one week ago
and has caused quite a commotion:

http://www.donsauction.com/PDML/Whitley.htm

8yr old  Cocker with his favorite 'Squeaky Toy', the burger.
I have NEVER seen an animal as hard to photograph!
He is jet black with no gloss and eyes that light up a
brighter yellow under flash than any cat I've ever seen.
This is with main and small fill flash, just a JPG
snapshot but the only one so far that shows the dog
and not just a black spot in space.  :-(

It's like taking a picture of a light-trap!
That burger is a very dirty brown.

ist D and ATX 80-200/2.8 at 200/8-ISO 200
Q+D burn on the eyes.

Don (Any suggestions on pics of "black things" welcome!)

Awwww. Very nice.

Makes me want to get a dog.

Marnie aka Doe