From: David S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 January 2005 12:26 AM
To: PDML
Subject: New Member

G'day to all PDML'ers,

"Allow myself to introduce...myself" ;-)

The name's David & after a year of lurking in the archive I've finally
plucked up the courage and subscribed. I've got to say, you certainly
are a voluble lot. Here hoping I can add to the mayhem ;-)

My Pentax history goes back 13 years (I'm only 27). It started with a
little p&s I was given as a birthday present. All through high school I
used the K1000. I had a brief laps in judgement for about a year and had
a Minolta SRT Super <g>. On a trip to Canada in '93 I picked up a Z-20
(PZ-20), which has served me well until November last year when I got an
*ist D.

For those of you interested in putting a face to the name:

http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/PESO/Me.htm

and some of my pic's are here (images between 50-200 kb):

http://au.msnusers.com/OzSavage/shoebox.msnw

Any comments & criticisms more than welcome

Anywho, Happy Australia Day to all the Aussies. And a special thanks to
Thibouille for the Gmail invitation.

David Savage