Hi,

> Well put, Bob W.

Thankyou.

> I personally believe there is an ultimate truth, an
> ultimate reality.

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by an 'ultimate' truth. I was talking
about external / objective reality / truth.

I'm informed that it's a common mistake to equate objective truth with
objective reality. However, all my investigations have led me to the
conclusion that each implies the other, so they are equivalent.

Unfortunately, time, space and the off-topicness of the subject mean
I'm not going to attempt to justify the claim. The internet is quite a
good resource for finding out about this sort of thing, and for
learning the arguments which support the idea. You could try googling for
'debating tricks', but you might be more successful with 'critical
thinking'.

--
Cheers,
 Bob