I'd say it was good news, except for those of us who are looking for bargains.

Jens Bladt wrote:

Peter.
This is kind of good news isn't it?
Are the *ist D's and *ist DS's really selling that well?

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: Peter J. Alling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sendt: 28. januar 2005 00:47 Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net Emne: Re: KEH Q

KEH seems to sell primarily used equipment. The market for Pentax AF primes has skyrocketed since the introduction of the *ist-D and *ist-Ds. A lenses are much harder to find as well as are the more desirable FA and F zooms and the more or less "Special" K and M lenses. But the FA primes have become very scarce.

cbwaters wrote:

Is it just me or does KEH not have ANY Autofocus primes anymore?
That seems bad.
CW

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war.
During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings