The way color film ages is from a greenish cast to magenta. If it's been in the fridge all this time the aging
process has been retarded, but it will still have a magenta cast of some kind. It may also be a bit fogged.
If this a "professional" film then it will be a bit more magenta than an armature film stored the same way as the
former is sold pre-aged. However the only way you'll know what the results will actually be would be to try it.

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Last night I found a roll of Kodak RG25 in the back of the fridge.  It's
about three years out of date, iirc.  What sort of results can be expected
from this film?  Fogged?  Color shift?  Other things?  Do I need to tell
the lab anything to adjust development?

Shel

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke