Joe,

Hope I didn't bore you too much <grin>

Your DPReview recommendation is probably what really got me looking at
the Tokina at KEH.  I finally bit the bullet and ordered one of them.
What I have tested so far, it seems quite good.  Even 5.6 seems
reasonably sharp.  I'm not sure I would shell out the amount that the
FA Pentax costs.  I just don't use a 400 enough to pay the ultimate
price for a very minor improvement.

At one time, I had the Pentax A 400/5.6 and just found it too big to
really take along with me.  The Tokina is a better size/weight and
will fit in my bag nicely.

--
Best regards,
Bruce