Geez Paul, I can't believe how well you can hand hold.  I put that new
400 on without a converter and it is hard to hold still.  I can see
that I have lots of practicing to do.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Saturday, February 5, 2005, 3:20:22 PM, you wrote:

pcn> The temperature reached almost 50 degrees F in Michigan
pcn> today. I went shooting on the banks of the Rouge River and was
pcn> surprised to see a few Robins. It seems a bit early for these
pcn> spring arrivals, but I'm not complaining. Maybe they know
pcn> something we don't. Here's one. Again, this is handheld with the
pcn> *istD, tha A 400/5.6 and the A2XS converter. So the fov is
pcn> equivelant to a 1200 mm lens on a 35mm camera. ISO 800, f 5.6 @
pcn> 1/1000.
pcn> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3095297&size=lg