Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 6. februar 2005 17:55
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: Day at the beach.Funny Paw

In a message dated 2/6/2005 6:34:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.caughtinmotion.com/paw/beach0367.jpg

Shot this yesterday.Thought it was a decent picture,plus a bit on the
humourous side to.

I originally stopped as i wanted to try and shoot the skidoo and icehut
being
transported,but was to
slow.

Anyway,enjoy and comments welcome as always

Dave(still fiquring out snow exposures on the D) Brooks
=======
Huh. I may never complain again about any cold we have here in California.
At
least we don't have THAT.

I think I'd like it better taken at more of an angle. Sign on right, beach
stretching out on left. Or just closer a bit to the sign, giving it more
prominence. Or maybe there was a reason you didn't get a bit closer. The
white sign
is distracting, and the brown sign doesn't get full impact because of that
and
also it's a tinge hard to read/see. Doesn't pop out. Just my IMHO. Take it
with a grain of salt.

Meandering off on that tangent, was there ever any reason that people would
have once sprinkled salt on snow? Seems strange to me I have some vague idea
of
that kicking around in my head. Read it somewhere once or something. Or
maybe
it was salt on birds' tails. Both seem totally weird. Folk tales or another
senior moment. Who knows?

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)