Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Last night I tried scanning what I thought were some color negs, and the
results were awful. Upon examining the strips carefully I noticed that
there was no orange mask, so I thought that the film may have been slide
film. Tried scanning as transparency, and the results were just as bad. Finally I read the film info in the border and discovered the film to be
Fuji RDP, which is a slide film. However, all slide film I've ever seen
has black borders, this has clear. And the colors are strange, with a
subtle and somewhat greenish cast over all. I also recall getting prints
from this roll.

So, what kind of weirdness is happening.  Maybe the lab processed it as neg
film - cross processing?

Shel

This sounds like a case of cross processing, yes.
Scan it as a negative and experiment with the results.

/Henri