----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Blakely"
Subject: Re: SMA Pentax 1:3.5/15

This lens came from Sweden. My favorite camera shop guy hunted all over for it. This thing is GREAT! It's opened up a whole new way of looking at the world for me. I've yet to get several rolls of film shot through it developed to see it's actual performance, but the view through the finder is great. I'm going to coin a new phrase here - "indoor scenics". If you have one of these things, you know what I mean.

I bought one so as to have a wide lens on my istD, but now I am liking the LX a whole lot more.
It really is a cool lens.

William Robb