Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 11:38:45 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PAW: Ramat Gan Business District from 49th floor (take II)

In a message dated 2/4/2005 7:23:46 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 23:40:42 +1000, Rob Studdert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4 Feb 2005 at 7:17, Boris Liberman wrote:

http://webaperture.com/gallery/photos/42431

No comments. Only notice that this was shot at 1600 ISO. I must say
that 100% magnification of original image looks rather disappointing.
I should print it and see how it prints.

=======
I'd like it better under different weather conditions.

Marnie aka Doe