In a message dated 2/7/2005 6:09:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> I suggest considering a 1.4x. One of those will give better
> results than
> a 2x.

Thanks for all the great input, everyone! I want to do some more research,
but I'm starting to lean towards a 7-element Kenko. I think when I get my D
back from the shop, I might buy the 1.4x and the 2x and test them both with
the zoom I plan to use them with. I'm going to ask around but my lens might
be too new for anyone to have tested it much.

Thanks,
Amita
=======
Just a general sort of question to anyone willing to answer.

I have mainly zooms. It's sort of useless exercise in futility to put a
teleconverter on a zoom, right? Or not?

Marnie aka Doe