From: Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Feb 8, 2005 10:57 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: PESO: Through a Zurich restaurant window

Last January my wife and I had lunch in the old
section of Zurich, and this was the scene through the
window.  There are some hazy reflections from the
glass; it's too bad Photoshop doesn't have a
polarizing filter!  I took it with my 33L because
there wasn't nearly enough light for the 100-speed
film in my PZ-1p, especially with a polarizing filter!

Comments and (especially) tricks to avoid such
flare-like reflections welcome.

Rick