On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:37:36 -0800 (PST), Bourgeois Marnie opined:

> I like it, frank. The context, the framing, etc. BUT... in this case I'd like
> *something* in focus -- either the screen, the hand, or the girl. Sorry.
>
> LOL.

The right edge of the screen is more in focus than much of the rest of
the image.  That's enough for me.  <LOL>

Seriously, the edge of the stainless steel table behind the laptop is
nicely focused to my eye.  Of course, that's not what I was going
for...  <g>

Thanks for the comment, Marnie.

cheers,
frank