Sorry Frank, it's just you...

frank theriault wrote:

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:53:14 -0800, Bruce Dayton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I took my daughter, Erin, out shooting Saturday afternoon.  We went
somewhere that neither of us had been before.  Quite a pretty area and
we had a good time.  I'll try to post some of hers soon (have to scan
them - she is shooting film with an MX).

Pentax *istD, ISO 400, FA 135/2.8, tripod
  1/4 sec @ f32

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_1114.htm

Converted to TIFF in C1 - converted to jpg and sized/sharpened for web - no
other post processing.

--

It may be just me, but I've tried this url a couple of times now, and it keeps timing out. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Maybe it's a high-traffic time.  I'll try again later.

cheers,
frank

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke