Not show tunes, but Gilbert and Sullivan.  (Which may be even worse).

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Quoting frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Poor Will!

He's going to think he's stumbled into a nut-house (OTOH, maybe he has! <g>).

You realize that WAS the idea? Let him have a very clear view of where he is.

New guy posts to say hello, here's a pic I recently took, and his
thread gets hijacked into a discussion about pirates laughs, and now
Eleanor starts singing showtunes.

"Show tunes"?
I thought it was Ray Stevens.

At least I never said anything disparaging about Frank.

We'll drive him away for sure!

Oh. Okay. Good point.

Hi, Will! Welcome to the PDML!

ERNR

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke