You sure, I've heard that peat bogs stop deterioration of bodies, the evidence will never go away...

Cotty wrote:

On 14/2/05, William Robb, discombobulated, unleashed:

Wil, I only stopped by for some advice about a motor drive for an MX in
1998. These guys and gals kinda grow on you.

Venereal warts do the same thing, something you might want to consider.

Actually I have a soft spot for Bill.

It's a peat bog in Yorkshire.

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com _____________________________

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke