mike wilson wrote:
<snip>

I thought the "Kazimierz, Krakow" subtitle to the picture was quite enough clue 8-)

Anyway, I see nothing wrong with naming a child with an unusual name. They only have to endure vicious spitefulness through infant and primary school. After that, it's plain sailing.

And a great addition to the incomes of members of the psychiatric community...

You're not a licensed psychologist, are you?

Yours,

Gaylord.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke