Hi
        After loosing an auction for BIN, I got used Pentax A 24mm /2.8 from
http://www.vintagevisuals.com/pentax.htm.
I paid 204USD, this  includes tax & shipping.

The lens's external body shows usage.
Glass does not have fungus, no marks; but when really observe the glass, I
see few very-very-minute black particles inside the lens.
I cleaned the outer elements of the lens to make sure that they are not on
the outer elements.
I think they are dust particles. Except for these particles, the glass is
very clean.

I would like to know does these black particles affect the pics?

On weekend I used this lens with MZ5n; it was really light compared to my
Tokina AF 20-35 (Non ATX version).
I liked the small filter size and fixed focal length made framing/shooting
fast.

Bye
Ramesh