>HOW CLOSE YOU GOING TO BE?

ehm, probably a few kilometers at most. If I make it I'll be at Kala Patar
near Everest Base camp!!!
ie. I'll be in the Himalaya's, hehehe.

>Can you give me details on your trip, can I tag along?

well, you can book the same trip. Maybe they still have a place for you.

>Were are going to assume a wide angel is what you desire, so the Pentax
>17-28mm Fisheye Wideangle maybe cover most of your needs, if you can
handle
>the fisheye effect at some of the lower ranges.

right, wideangle, but I don't want fisheye.

I'll probably take my A 35-105 f3.5 along and one wide angle lens,
possibly my K28mm f3.5, but I'm not sure if it is short enough.

Frank