Beautiful shot of a dignified spaniel.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've struggled to get a decent picture of Willy for quite some time. Yesterday
I got him to sit still on the stairs for a few moments. He's getting on in
years now, but he's still quite handsome. Shot him with the FA 50/1.4 at f8 and
a single flash bounced off the ceiling. (This is one of the nice things about
the Sigma EX-500 DG Super. The head rotates, so you can do a ceiling bounce in
vertical position.) Willy is here:

I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke