Yes.

Lindamood, Mark wrote:

I agree with Rick that the PZ-1p is the better of the two, for the same reasons -- easier flash compensation and more refined custom functions. The only PZ-1 I would get would be the groovy looking 75th anniversary silver/black, one of which went for a pretty reasonable price on ebay in the past month.

Did anyone besides me notice those four FA primes appear and disappear at KEH in less than two days?

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke