I use DOF Preview mostly for closeup/macro, I usually use the KX
for that because of the mirror lockup.
When I use an Auto camera it's Av most of the time and manual the rest.
So far, so good. ;-)
I would like something a little sturdier than the 5n sometimes.
The SF-1n fills the bill but it's very loud.

Don