To be consistent you need the push on cap for 49mm emblazoned with "Honneywell" Pentax. Otherwise any old 49mm lens cap will do.

If you want the original push on type KEH has them *http://tinyurl.com/3qwnn.*

glenn murphy wrote:

Hi everybody,

I made an impulse buy this past week and am now the proud owner of a H3V with a Super Takumar 55mm 1:1.8 lens. I've never owned a screwmount camera before and don't really know much about them. The lens came with a hood with a skylight filter in it, but no caps. Does anyone know what size/type cap I need and have any guess where I might find one? This lens doesn't quite look like any of the pictures I've seen on the web of this model. It has a silver filter ring which seems to stick out further from the front element than on the all-black ones I've seen. Any help would be appreciated.

Glenn

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke