I'll second that, Fred. I bought the Pentax-A 35-70 f4 for use on my LX, and it is a really nice piece of workmanship, although a bit heavy (balances fine though). Takes sharp photos and the macro is pretty good too - I think it goes down almost to 2:1.

Regards, Jim (Newbie here; been lurking for a while, though.)