I didn't take this test before but now that I have, they may think I have a sense of humor, but really I'm just obnoxious.
Score 70.

Ann Sanfedele wrote:

Graywolf wrote:

Well I scored very low. It said that I can't laugh at absurdity. Actually I find
the absurd very funny. It is maliciousness that I do not find at all funny. Some
people, apparently including the ones who wrote the test, can not tell the
difference. I do pity them, though come to think of it the world would be a
better place if they were treated with extreme vindictiveness instead of pity.

Hey, I only scored 40 and was likewise told I couldn't laugh at absurdity - and I bet they never heard of Ionesco.

I was,frankly amazed... I think it must be a huge
gender gap, Tom

annsan,
a former comic ingenue

graywolf