G'day Cobba's,

I have nothing to add to this discussion. But I saw Australians being
mentioned and thought I'd wave the flag.

<Dave waves flag>

I visited with some family in Canada a few years ago, and it was
always good fun watching peoples reactions when I was speaking
'Strine',and dropping Aussie colloquialisms.

Accents make international gatherings interesting :-)

Dave S