In that case they could intend to sell a big circular lens converter for 67 lenses where you just pop that ring off and add the converter.

John Francis wrote:

Village Idiot mused:

My biggest complaint aesthetically about "B" is the curved
Pentax nameplate on the front of the viewfinder. I like the
classic straight name. I think the curved nameplate has a cheap
look to it, as if Pentax was unable to fit it on a straight line.

If you look at the "B" again, there's a big circular ring all around the lens mount, and the name follows this. I don't see any reason for that to be there - while it's large enough for a 67 lens mount by the looks of things, that wouldn't work; the register distance of the 67 is greater than that of the 645.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke