Actually I've seen them ketch rigged in Narragansett Bay, (silly looking but...).

Graywolf wrote:

Don't bet, Peter. Trust me, don't bet on that! They might not laugh at you if you said it was two catboats, but you would still lose. I am not sure what it is, hence the question marks, but I am sure it is not a brace of catboats (cat boats have one mast and one sail by definition).

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

Peter J. Alling wrote:

I guess it does look like that, but if I were a betting man I'd say Catboat.

Graywolf wrote:

A ketch rigged junk????

Francis wrote:

Another boat pic

http://www.photosynth.ca/photo/f/water-on-fire.html

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke