From: Christian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 11:30 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: My "Cotty" worked!

Cotty wrote on 3/21/2005, 12:06 PM:

> On 21/3/05, Peter J. Alling, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >To "cotty" doesn't exactly translate to "build" in my not so humble
> >opinion...
>
> I'll submit to that. Okay more of a buiddle - build and muddle :-)

or in geek speak: "hack"  or more appropriately, "kluge" :-)

--
Christian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke