I just tried Pliobond on an SF-1n "Parts Body" I had
laying around. Worked quite well, the rubber is now
firmly attached again.

Here's the cool part:
This SF was purchased in a lot and had no lens mount.
I just figured it was dead.
Just for kicks I moved a mount from an SF-1 parts
body, put in a battery, it works perfectly!

Thanks Markus! Would never have tried it but for
your question!

Don