On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 01:35:17 -0500, Peter J. Alling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I  decided to use a few prime lenses on the *ist-D just to see how they
> preformed.
> The oft maligned smc P-M 85mm f2.0 was mounted on the *ist-D when
> Canon/Coffee house
> girl decide to join me while I wasted some time with a cup, (Papua New
> Guinea).  ~127mm makes
> for tight head shots.
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_portrait1.html
>
> Technical:
> Pentax *ist-D iso 200 @1/180sec
> smc Pentax-M 85mm f2.0 @ f2.0
>
> Comments welcome but may be totally ignored.

Everyone else is mentioning the focus thing.  It doesn't bother me
that much, as the "front" eye is still more in focus that the "back"
eye.

Then again, focus is rarely a big issue with my photos <vbg>.

Pretty girl.  Nice pout.  Too much eye makeup for my taste.  <g>

I like it, but then I have no taste.

cheers,
frank