På 28. mar. 2005 kl. 03.35 skrev Juan Buhler:

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:59:25 -0800, Shel Belinkoff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes ... Juan mentioned that he lost a K85/1.8 that fell from his jacket
pocket.

Yep--for the record, it was a zipped pocket. I must have forgotten to zip it...

I still carry an extra lens in a pocket sometimes. It's been a while
since I went out with a camera bag.

When traveling light I use the pockets, with film I usually had a 28 in one pocket, a 50 in another and an 85 on the camera. The 85 was a little too large and once when I was using the 28 to get some flowers with the landscape in the background it fell out of the pocket and was caught on its way of a cliff.

Now the set is 20, 28 and 50, which is a really compact set of lenses, but after getting the enablement decease I usually bring more lenses, in a bag.

DagT