From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 28 March 2005 11:47 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: OT: Canon printer question

Soory folks,one quick question.

My S800 has gone through another head, and i'l debating wither to
replace it again or get a newer
model.This will be its third or fourth head since i bought it in 2001.
The BJC8200 is still going strong.

The area stores only carry a few types,but the i960 seems to be a good
printer and going for a decent
price.
Anyone familiar with it or have another Canon favorite printer,like the
Pixma ones out now.

Dave