cbwaters wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cesar"

I currently have hopes on being able to attend.

I'll second that Cesar.
With everything going on this year, it's still up in the air but don't count PDML West out just yet.
OTOH, I wouldn't make any sleeping arrangement plans that include the Antigua camper yet either ;)

Cesar, If we're going, you gonna park in my lot again?

Cory
REALLY wants to attend

Cory,

I have the blimp for PDML West, I just have to remember where I put it :-[
My POC in the Atlanta area is now gone, but if we are still talking about going to GFMtn I can most definitely do a better job of being a co-pilot ;-)
Lets see, your kids are not of driving age so I can see my way to parking in your lot again.

Keep me informed,

César