It certainly won't be the same without you.....
Norm (get out of my van!) B.

Tan and Steve wrote:

siiiiigh!

this time last year, I was in full swing in the middle of these discussions
and counting my pennies and also the days until I would be arriving for GFM!
This year, I guess I'll just have to content with seeing photos from it, but
I'm going to send some vegemite and tim tams over just so that my presence
is felt, and knarF if you dare not wear the bunny/eeyore ears that I gave
you, I will be most offended!!

Oh, btw, make sure you all comment on Don's shirt cause he will be
continuing his bright shirt tradition this year with one that is distinctly
Aussie in flavour that I sent to him just for the occasion!

tan.

Tanya Mayer Photography

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
www.tanyamayer.com