On 4/13/05, Peter J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well I've gotten enough comments about this being over exposed so I
> decided to give it a little rework.
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_nature1a.html
>
> Just a few minor adjustments to brightness, and a bit more contrast.

A noticeable improvement, to my mind.

I've not compared old and new side by side (I'm not much for A/B
comparos anyway - I think they're over-rated), but as a stand alone,
I'm much more satisfied with the brightness/contrast of this one.

I know what you were thinking:  Geez, if ~frank~ thinks it's
overexposed, I gotta do something about this one!  <vbg>

cheers,
frank